Day 1: Drive NEW DELHI / CORBETT Park (6 hrs)
Pick up from New Delhi Hotel/Airport/Railway station & drive to Corbett Tiger reserve.
Check into Jungle Lodge on arrival.Evening briefing by naturalist.
Night stay Corbett(outside Tiger Reserve)
Located in foothills of the Himalayas,Corbett Tiger Reserve has been named after a famous
British Conservationist,settled in this area.More than 75% of this dense deciduous moist forest is covered by trees & thick undergrowth And only 10% of the area is open grasslands.It is home to Royal Bengal Tigers,Elephant herds,leapord,other mammals & reptiles;besides more than 500 species of resident & migratory birds.
The main forest zones open to tourist include Jhirna,Bijrani,Durgadevi besides limited access to Dhikala.
Day 02 Morning: ELEPHANT SAFARI
Early morning enjoy elephant safari through reserve forest,across river Kosi.
Day 2 Afternoon: CORBETT
Enjoy Jeep safari to Main Tiger ReserveContact Us Booking
Day 3: CORBETT
Early Morning & Afternoon Jeep Safari to Tiger reserve
Day 4 Morning: Drive Back CORBETT / NEW DELHI (7 hrs)
After leisurely breakfast check out from Hotel & drive back to New Delhi
Drop at New Delhi Airport/Hotel/Railway station
Cost Per Couple
- Using 5 Star Hotels
- Plus Air Tickets cost for Delhi/Khajuraho/Varanasi/Delhi extra
Extension Night for Delhi Hotel Stay
- Using 5 Star Hotel
- Extension for Delhi Hotel Stay
Train Tour Cost Includes :
- Two Nights stay in Delhi Hotel 5 star Hotel with buffet breakfast, airport & railway station transfers.
- Combined Old/New Delhi Tour with typical Indian Lunch
- 7 Nights Travel on Palace On Wheels with meals, sightseeing tours
- 2 Night stay in Jungle Lodge at Corbett, outside Tiger Reserve with buffet meals.
- Drive by AC Toyota Innova Van from Delhi/Corbett/Delhi.
- Nature Walk, Elephant Joy ride & Two Jeep Safari in Corbett Reserve.
Extra Tour Cost(Not Included):
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Camera fee at monuments & Tiger Reserve.(except Train Journey)
- Bottled drinking water at Hotel.
- Use of spa facilities
- Telephone calls, use of internet & mini bar.
- Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature.
- Air Flight to India & Visa arrangements.