Day 01 - AURANGABAD Arrival
Met on arrival at Aurangabad Airport & transfer to Hotel. Check into room on arrival
Afternoon/evening at leisure
Night Stay Aurangabad
Day 02 - AJANTA CAVES Excursion (2.5 hrs one way)
Morning proceed with guide to UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ajanta Caves Complex, set amongst dramatic landscape. The hand sculpted caves date between 2nd Century BC to 9th Century AD & are dedicated to life of Lord Buddha. Besides carved temple inside the caves, highlight of your visit is wall frescoes executed on mud plaster in the tempera technique. Afternoon return to hotel & evening at leisure.
Day 3 Morning: ELLORA Excursion (1 hrs on way)
Morning proceed with guide to UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora Cave complex dating between 8th to 11th Century.This unique site offers impressive sculpted cave temples dedicated to three different religions of Buddhist Hindu & Jains.Later return to Aurangabad Hotel & check-outContact Us Booking
Day 3 Afternoon: AURANGABAD Tour
Keeping luggage in vehicle visit 17th Century Bibi Ka Makbara, built in Black Marble & often called Taj Mahal of South India.Time free for Shopping.
Day 3 Evening: Fly AURANGABAD / MUMBAI
Later transfer to Aurangabad Airport for flight to Mumbai. Met on arrival at Mumbai Airport & transfer to Hotel.Check into hotel on arrival.Night Stay Mumbai.
Day 4 Morning: ELEPHANTA Cave Islands
Proceed with guide to Boat Jetty for excursion to Elephanta Cave Island, to visit Hindu temple,dating back to 6th Century carved out of Solid Rock & now declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later return back to Hotel for brief rest
Day 4 Afternoon: MUMBAI Tour
Post lunch visit Prince Of Wales Museum followed by Heritage Walk through 19th Century built Fort Area,now a thriving commercial complex. Enjoy drive along Marine Sea View Bay & visit Mani Bhawan-Mahatama Gandhi museum.Return back to Hotel & at leisure.
Day 5: MUMBAI Depart
Check out from Hotel Room before 12 Noon & transfer to Mumbai International/Domestic airport for onwards flight.
Cost Per Couple
- Using 5 Star Hotels :
- Plus Air Tickets cost for Delhi/Bhutan/Delhi
Extension for Delhi Hotel Stay
- Using 5 Star Hotel
- Extension Cost for Delhi Stay
Train Tour Cost Includes :
- One Nights stay in Delhi Hotel with buffet breakfast, airport & railway station transfers
- Combined Old/New Delhi Tour with typical Indian Lunch
- 7 Nights Travel on Palace on Wheels with meals, sightseeing tours
- 2 Night stay in Aurangabad 5Â Star Hotel with buffet breakfast, airport transfers & local excursions
- 2 Night stay in Mumbai 5 Star Hotel with buffet breakfast,airport transfers & local excursions
Extra Tour Cost(Not Included):
- Air Flights
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera fee at monuments & Tiger Reserve.(except Train Journey)
- Bottled drinking water at Hotel
- Use of spa facilities
- Use of spa facilities
- Telephone calls, use of internet & mini bar
- Laundry, tour insurance, tips, gratuity, porter fee & all other expenses of personal nature.
- Air Flight to India & Visa arrangements